Bodiford's A Short & Happy Guide to Trial Advocacy
The Short and Happy Guide to Trial Advocacy is a succinct, enjoyable, and time-friendly text that is designed for you:
- To understand the basic parts of a jury trial and their importance;
- To get insight into trial preparation, including building a theory to use throughout the case, how to analyze of facts and witnesses, organizing your case for trial, and preparing yourself and your witnesses for the courtroom;
- To understand and prepare for the process of questioning and selecting jurors;
- To build and deliver highly effective opening statements, direct examinations, cross examinations, and closing arguments;
- To learn to best utilize the evidence code "tool box", including authentication of evidence and making proper legal objections;
- To have lots of charts and checklists to help you in your trial advocacy!